Effective date: March 1, 2020 Xbim Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://xbim.net website and associated services on the xbim.net domain (the “Service
Definitions Personal Data
means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). Usage Data
is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). Cookies
are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device. Data Controller
(or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively. Data Subject
is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data. The User
is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Personal Information: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City Professional Information: Company name, location, job title.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Xbim Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
When you pay for xbim Ltd services, we ask for your credit card and billing address. That’s so we can charge you for service, calculate taxes due, and send you invoices. Any credit card data is passed directly and securely to our payment processor and doesn’t ever go through our servers. We store a record of the payment transaction, including the last 4 digits of the credit card number, for account history, invoicing, and billing support. We store your billing address to calculate any VAT due in the United Kingdom, to detect fraudulent credit card transactions, and to print on your invoices.
Retention of Data
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
- Xbim Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Xbim Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, xbim Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Rights With Respect to Your Information
You may have heard about the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in Europe. GDPR gives people under its protection certain rights with respect to their personal information collected by us on the Site. Accordingly, xbim Ltd recognizes and will comply with GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR include:
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”). However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete your information, fulfilment of your request may prevent you from using xbim Ltd services and may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent.
Many of these rights can be exercised by signing in and directly updating your account information. If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. All providers have published GDPR and privacy policies in line with this policy.
Microsoft Azure provides the primary infrastructure used by the Provider to host Customer Data submitted to the Services. Microsoft Azure (UK)
Microsoft Azure provides the primary infrastructure used by the Provider to host our central records of users, and customers with access to the Flex Service.
This website incorporates the API service “Google Maps” in order to be able to depict geographical information. The use of Google Maps makes it possible for Google to collect, process and use data on your use of the service.
You can find further information on the processing of your data by Google at the Google data privacy information Google Analytics
This website uses the service “Google Tag Manager”. The tag manager is a tool for
managing so-called tags that are used during tracking in online marketing. In doing so, the tag manager does not process any personal data, since it merely serves to manage other services – e.g., Google Analytics, etc.
You can find further information on the tag manager at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
Xbim Ltd services make use of HubSpot for our online marketing activities. HubSpot is a software company from the USA with branch office in Ireland. Contact: HubSpot, 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, Telephone: +353 1 5187500. This is an integrated software solution that we use to cover different aspects of our online marketing. This includes, among others:
- Content of all chat messages sent and received
- Context information (e.g., page on which the chat was used)
- Optional: Email address of the user (if it is provided by the user via the chat feature)
HubSpot is certified under the conditions of the “EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework” and it is subject to TRUSTe’s Privacy Seal, as well as the “U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor” Framework. More information on HubSpot’s data privacy provisions
» More information from HubSpot regarding to EU data protection provisions
More information on the cookies used by HubSpot can be found here
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org