Salary up to £70,000 per annum
Following a strong 2021 and investment from North Star, a leading Construction-tech VC, xbim are looking to expand their team with a key hire.
xbim has a mostly indirect channel to market, and works with partners who develop enterprise applications on xbim’s Flex cloud platform.
This individual will work closely with xbim’s partners from initial inquiry through to building a customer-facing solution.
This will involve collaborating closely with xbim’s CEO and CTO as well as the product and marketing teams.
We are looking for an individual with a technical background who has client-facing experience gained in a software setting.
- Own the partner relationship from initial inquiry through to a production ready solution built on our xbim Flex PaaS.
- Work with xbim’s CEO and marketing to understand partner and customer challenges, interpret partner requirements and deliver partner solutions that will drive end-partner success.
- Act as a key point of contact for partners’ CTO and technical stakeholders; this will involve inputting into the partner’s technology roadmap, advising on development areas, technical troubleshooting, attending partner steering committee meetings etc
- Collaborate with xbim colleagues during the pre and post-sales phases to develop, manage and grow partner relationships with a focus on technical aspects (i.e. technical presentations, training, consultations and best practices).
- Be an expert on xbim offerings and technical capabilities; partner with sales teams to recommend and up-sell the wider xbim portfolio
- Advocate for partners’ needs and improvements with internal product and partner engineering teams that will benefit partners’ customers; highlight issues, trends and opportunities for integration enhancements.
- Working in tandem with xbim R&D, partner engineering teams and systems integrators, to provide partners with technical and solution architecture guidance ensuring their solutions can integrate effectively and securely with the xbim Flex platform.
- Develop integration guides and best practices to accelerate Flex platform adoption, improve time to-revenue and deliver a great partner experience.
- Maintain subject matter expertise on marketing technology and SaaS / PaaS trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative major, including Marketing, Engineering or other STEM subject
- 7+ years’ experience in delivering client facing software services
- 3+ years working with technology platforms OR developer programs
- Experience in a Professional Services, Sales Engineer or Enterprise Architecture role is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of solving complex technical problems and providing an excellent experience for partners in the process.
- Passionate about partner ecosystems and businesses; you enjoy staying informed about industry advances and new innovations in the space.
- Exposure to the software development life-cycle, especially development of B2B SaaS and mobile applications
- High level awareness of technologies and processes involved in building SaaS and Mobile applications (such as Open APIs, OAuth, Web front-end and mobile development frameworks)
- Skilled in interacting with sales/partner business leads and technical stakeholders and translating complex partner needs.
- Excellent communicator; experience in technical writing.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills, demonstrated ability to work with complex cross-functional teams and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude; enjoy working with partners, solving their problems and innovating in a fast-paced environment!
- Experience in the AEC (architecture engineering and construction) sector, or exposure to Digital Twin, IoT and Asset Management technologies.