Salary up to £45,000 – £60,000 per annum
xbim is a UK-based tech start-up operating in the AEC Industry, our product range is focused on BIM, the extraction and use of data from models to digitise and improve our clients products and processes.
We’re looking for a Senior Developer to be a key member of the product development team working to deliver our global PaaS solution, Flex to a global audience.
You will be engaged with the core platform development, using C# as the main programming language.
As this is a remote working position a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to collaborate digitally with the rest of the team is necessary.
You’ll have to ‘hit the ground running’, we are a small team with some big goals and we’re looking for the right candidate to get on board and help us achieve them.
- Be responsible for delivering high quality, scalable, tested, cloud-based software services
- Strive to innovate, automate and continuously improve how we develop, release and manage software
- Bring high standards of detail and software design skills to the team
- Have excellent problem solving and numerical skills
- Support the creation of simple, integrated documentation for 3rd party developers
- Cloud-based Software and engineering skills and practices using .NET / .NET Core
- 2+ years .NET stack, EF / EF Core, ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft Azure – PaaS components
- Relational Databases (E.g. AzureSql, SqlLite)
- Familiar with Git, CI and unit testing practices
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, additional languages a bonus)
- Comfortable working independently
- English as the main communication language
- Azure DevOps or other CI / Release Management tooling
- Knowledge of Open API (NSwag/Swagger) and OAuth2/OIDC technologies (IdentityServer)
- Experience of OData, GraphQL or similar
- Non-relational Databases (Azure Storage, CosmosDb etc)
- Azure Functions or similar “serverless” technologies
- Experience of modern web front-end technologies such as Angular, React or Vue
Nice to have
- Azure Durable Functions
- ARM templates, or other Infrastructure as Code technologies (Terraform etc)
- Experience of Geometry / 3D Graphics concepts
- Knowledge of xbim Toolkit or similar BIM technologies
Flexible working hours
Space to grow professionally.